Karen Ann Hollingsworth is sharing her skills!
Karen Ann Hollingsworth, Capricon 33’s Artist GOH, is sharing her skills! Karen will be hosting two hands-on panels. Come prepared! We will have some extra supplies on hand if you don’t.
Intuitive Watercolor Painting – Saturday, 11:30 am-1:00 pm – Botanic Garden B
- Pan Watercolor set: any size whatever you can afford or have.
- Pismacolor colored pencils any size whatever you can afford or have. (NOT the watercolor ones)
- Clayboard panel ultra smooth surface: 9×12 or smaller again whatever you can afford.
The Eraser Is Your Friend – Saturday, 2:30 pm-4:00 pm – Botanic Garden B
- Drawing Pencils: Prismacolor/Turquioise 4H, 2B, 5B,9B
- Smudgy sticks
- Sharpener: Dahle, two hole pencil sharpener. Square plastic sharpener with black and yellow cap. Blick’s has them.
- Sketch paper: I recommend 9×12 Biggy Sketch pad from Blick’s
- Faber-Castell Eraser Pencils (two pack available @ Hobby Lobby)
- Pentel Clie Eraser
- PaperMate Tuff Stuff Eraser Stick (if you can’t get any of this others this is a must have. Available at Blick’s, Staples, Office Depot, Michael’s etc.)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.