Registration Resolution (R&R) – Do it now!
Looking for that perfect New Year’s resolution? Make a Recreational Resolution and register for Capricon 35. You’re Rolling in Reasons to attend. And at the stroke of Midnight New Year’s Eve, the cost increases to $55, so why wait?
Here’s the inside scoop on what’s in the works…
Programming is hard at work on scheduling, and is aiming to get the first draft out to participants by the end of this week! We have some great participants confirmed already:
- Award winning authors, including Mary Robinette Kowal, Phyllis Eisenstein, Jody Lynn Nye, and Eric Flint;
- Artists and Musicians, including Hugo Award base designer Deb Kosiba, video game designer Brian Babendererde, and musicians Eric Coleman and Susan Weiner;
- Scientists, including Bill Higgins, John Vittallo, and Henry Spencer;
- Costumers, including Wendy Zdrodowski, Linda Wenzelberger, and Melissa Huston;
- Fans, including Hugo Award winning Fanzine Editor James Bacon, Chicago Nerd Social Club organizer Michi Trota, Just Write Chicago’s coordinator Jennifer Cross, #INeedDiverseGames creator Tanya DePass, and Hugo Award Fan Writer nominee Mark Oshiro;
- And many, many more!
It’s shaping up to be a fantastic program and we’re going to hit the ground running on Thursday afternoon! We also have several special events in the works – as always our entertaining Opening Ceremonies and Midwinter Faire on Thursday, SpaceTime Theater on Friday, concerts by Cheshire Moon and our Music Guest of Honor Alexander James Adams on Saturday, a staged reading from OtherWorld Theater on Saturday, and of course Closing Ceremonies on Sunday – complete with awards and a sneak peak at Capricon 36!
Get your full weekend memberships today! You won’t want to miss a minute of Capricon 35!
Remember: Friends don’t let Friends pay $55.
This message brought to you by the Capricon Convention Committee and the Letter S (for Savings!)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.