Your health and safety are our top priorities, and our team is constantly reviewing health and safety guidelines as they relate to public health recommendations. Head over to our Covid Policy page to see the latest and review our policy before purchasing your badge.
Registration for Capricon 42 will open Sunday, February 7th after Closing Ceremonies.
To pre-register for Capricon 42, head to the Registration Website to secure your badge!
Registration Cost for all 4 days*
- $50 through August 7
- $55 from August 8 – October 31
- $65 from November 1, 2021 – January 3, 2022
- $75 from January 4, 2022 – January 28, 2022 and at door full weekend price
- Youth Badge (ages 12-20): $30
- Virtual Capricon: Free or $10 booster
(Virtual Capricon is included in the purchase of an in-person full-weekend badge)
At Door Day Badge Rates*
- Thursday $30
- Friday $40
- Saturday $50
- Sunday $20
- Day Badges for Youth are not available. Please register Youth (ages 12-20) for all 4 days for $30
*The Fine Print: Rates are subject to change without notice**.
**We aren’t anticipating doing so, but friends of ours who are lawyers say we should put in the disclaimer anyway…
If you have any questions about registering for the convention, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What if I can’t make it for all four days?
- A: That would be a shame as it will be a great four days. But we do offer single day badges. We will announce those rates after pre-registration closes in January.
- Q: How do I transfer my membership to another person?
- A: Send an email to email@example.com with your registration details (email, mailing address) as well as the details of the person you are transferring your membership to (name, email, mailing address) then collect any monies due from the person you are transferring your membership to.
- Q: What is a KIT?
- A: A KIT is a Kid-in-Tow, which is a child under the age of 12 that will be with a parent or guardian at all times.
- Q: What is the membership rate for a Kid-in-Tow?
- A: KITs or Kids-in-tow are free. If a child will not be with a parent or guardian at all times and is old enough to attend programming on their own, they need a regular badge. All kid-in-tow (KIT) badges are printed at-the-door after confirming the child’s age. Please go to the Registration Services desk to get a badge for your KIT.Capricon does NOT provide child care services. There is programming planned for youth members ages 5-12 over the course of the convention. Some activities may be appropriate for children younger than 5 but those children must have their parents/guardians with them in the Children’s Programming space at all times. More information can be found on the Kids Programming page.
- All children ages 5-12 must have a membership in order to stay in the children’s program unattended by their parents. Children may have Kid-In-Tow memberships, but parents/guardians must be with the child at all times.
Any child under 5 or any Kid-in-Tow found unattended at the con will be escorted to the operations department so the parents can be located.