To pre-register for Capricon 38, head to the Registration Website to secure your badge today!
Registration Cost for all 4 days*
$50 until August 31, 2017
$55 until October 31, 2017
$60 until December 31, 2017
$65 until February 2, 2018
$75 after February 2, 2018 and at the door
At the door rates:
Full Weekend Badge: $75
Thursday Only Badge: $25
Friday Only Badge: $40
Saturday Only Badge: $45
Sunday Only Badge: $15
(Want to see if you pre-registered? You can head over to https://registration.capricon.org and log in to check by clicking the “View Your Purchase History” link.)
See you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What if I can’t make it for all four days?
- A: That would be a shame as it will be a great four days. But we do offer single day badges. We will announce those rates after pre-registration closes in January.
- Q: How do I transfer my membership to another person?
- A: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration details (email, mailing address) as well as the details of the person you are transferring your membership to (name, email, mailing address) then collect any monies due from the person you are transferring your membership to.
- Q: What is a KIT?
- A: A KIT is a Kid-in-Tow, which is a child under the age of 12 that will be with a parent or guardian at all times.
- Q: What is the membership rate for a Kid-in-Tow?
- A: KITs or Kids-in-tow are free. If a child will not be with a parent or guardian at all times and is old enough to attend programming on their own, they need a regular badge. All kid-in-tow (KIT) badges are printed at-the-door after confirming the child’s age. Please go to the Registration Services desk to get a badge for your KIT.
Capricon does NOT provide child care services. There is programming planned for youth members ages 5-12 over the course of the convention. Some activities may be appropriate for children younger than 5 but those children must have their parents/guardians with them in the Children’s Programming space at all times. More information can be found on the Kids Programming page.
All children ages 5-12 must have a membership in order to stay in the children’s program unattended by their parents. Children may have Kid-In-Tow memberships, but parents/guardians must be with the child at all times.
Any child under 5 or any Kid-in-Tow found unattended at the con will be escorted to the operations department so the parents can be located.
*The Fine Print: Rates are subject to change without notice**.
**We aren’t anticipating doing so, but friends of ours who are lawyers say we should put in the disclaimer anyway…
If you have any questions about registering for the convention, you can email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.